- Access Control
- A well designed access control system, provides a simple but cost effective solution to
the problems associated with ‘walk in’ thefts and staff monitoring. The ranges start from a
simple keypad, requiring a four digit code to gain access, to a fully networked PC based system,
allowing multi level access, integration with CCTV and intruder alarms, roll call, fire
mustering and ID card printing.
- In addition to the above, a bespoke software package is available to provide accurate
information on time and attendance and can be used for payroll services. Automatic access
control systems are a cost effective way of controlling entry to premises. A PC based
system will collate all the card transactions at various doors throughout a building.
These transactions can then formulate methods of detailed reports on staff, visitor and
contractor movements around buildings. Access control equipment can also be used to
integrate into vehicle barriers, site entrance turntstiles and automatic gates.
- Proof of identity is a common requirement for employees, visitors and contractors
gaining access to a building. Direct Security provide a full photo-ID card creation
and management capability, offering complete flexibility on card design, but remaining
easy to use. This service is bespoke to individual companies. A full after service
product bureau can be designed for each of our clients providing a one-stop-shop for
all sundry items, which will keep your photo-ID system up, running and current.
- Not only do we provide for large corporation multi-door, multisite access control
systems but we equally provide for the residential and retail markets to a single keypad
swipe reader systems that operate on single doors. Direct Security provide a cost effect
methods of controlling entry to your buildings.
- All of our access control products can integrate into video and audio entry telephone
systems providing a comprehensive method of allowing visitors into your building.