Asset Management and tagging.
- Asset Management
- Is able to track the location of any tagged items within an installed system i.e. laptop
computers, projectors, IT items, works of art, and any other valuable assets or stock.
This is an invaluable tool for protecting and managing assets within the workplace.
- Unauthorised Removal of any designated ‘high value’ or sensitive items can be tracked and
alarms generated if they are moved without prior authorisation either entering or leaving a
protected area. The system facilitates authorised removal where authorised personnel can
identify themselves by password and select an asset which then permits the removal of an
asset from an area.
- This Asset Management is Real time asset management which makes the management of high
value assets or stock simple to achieve. When networked to a multi - regional warehouse
system entire tagged asset or stock lists can be produced.
- Vulnerable persons applications
- The system has the capability of being used for critical and potential life threatening
situations such as Patient Wandering where an alarm-raising patient protection system will be
valuable in many situations, including:
- • when an unaccompanied patient enters an unsafe area >
- • when a patient is not in a certain place at a certain time.
- • when a patient leaves the facility without informing a carer.
- • when a patient tailgates an authorised person into an unsafe area.
- An informative and time-saving patient protection system allows patients’ locations
to be displayed at an administration point. It means you can always account for all your
patients. It also saves valuable staff time when you need to find a patient.
- The systems are incredibly versatile when implemented into security protocols.
They monitor, in real time, all personnel movements linking individual personnel
to data base references.
- As our versatile security system software is web based, it makes reporting
extremely efficient and accessible through linked offices both nationally and