- CCTV Systems is a modern day necessity for today’s security issues where
it is essential for the creation of a safer environment for your employees and customers,
monitoring of everyday activity and general deterrents against arson, theft, violence and
vandalism. Where such incidences occur, the CCTV system provides for the surveillance and
potential prevention of escalating incidents and acts as acceptable evidence for prosecution
by the Police and in support of insurance claim. CCTV is widely used and Direct Security can
provide the type and level of system best suited and systems from residential to retail and
commercial level, using a range of technologies. Simple to complex systems for any of the
- • Shop theft.
- • Monitor processes >
- • Vandalism in Town Centres.
- • Personal and property protection.
- • Danger to individuals from attack. >
- • To monitor a remote, unattended site.
- • To replace or reduce manned guarding. >
- • Industrial or commercial intrusion or property damage.
- • To monitor persons entering and leaving the premises.
- • Health and safety of individuals on the premises or site.
- • To supplement manned guarding, making them more efficient.
- • To provide visual confirmation of intruders activating an alarm.
- • Surveillance of the target for the intruder, be it material goods or information.
- IP Cameras and IP CCTV now provide a cost effective alternative to traditional
analogue CCTV camera systems. Until recently, a cost/ benefit comparison between an
analogue system and IP CCTV system would have been weighted in favour of the analogue
system against the IP CCTV system. However, the IP CCTV system and IP cameras now come out on top.
- The introduction of mega pixel IP cameras in 2008 has further enhanced IP CCTV systems
and the image quality is now far superior to any an analogue CCTV camera can produce.
Standard features within some of the IP cameras we install now include activity detection
and a comprehensive video analytics package.
- This facility, coupled with the activity detection and video analytics package means that you
only need record events that you wish to record. This greatly reduces the bandwidth and storage
requirements of your IP CCTV system and ensures that relevant events are easily found without viewing
hours of irrelevant footage.