Public sector security systems
- Direct Security has been advising public sector organisations for many years on the best fire and security systems to ensure the safety of their staff, visitors, and property.Our experienced engineers routinely install fire and security systems in new hospitals, clinics, schools, police stations, council buildings and many more public sector buildings.
- • Hospitals Protecting patients and staff in clinics Health clinics, hospitals and care homes need effective fire and security systems to ensure the safety of their patients, visitors and staff. We can provide advice, installation and training on integrating systems components such as panic alarms, fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV cameras, asset tagging, baby and vulnerable persons monitoring, visual alarms, nurse call systems and door entry.
- • Education Ensuring the safety of students and staff by Improving school security help you to reduce the risk of fire and arson attacks and protect students, teachers and property. We customise and integrate fire and security systems to include smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, access control, barriers, intruder alarms, asset tagging and more to give you peace of mind and total reliability
- • Police stations Securing staff, property and detainees in police stations Make sure your staff and visitors are safe from intruders and violent attacks, detainees are secure and protected, and your buildings are monitored adequately with custom-built fire and security systems ideal for police stations , such as intruder alarms, personal alarms, smoke detectors, CCTV systems, swipe card readers, asset tagging and vulnerable person monitoring and more.
- • Government buildings Securing staff, property and information. Maintaining your facilities public perceptions. Make sure your staff and visitors are safe from intruders and violent attacks, terrorism and infiltration. Knowing they are secure and protected, and your buildings are monitored adequately with custom-built fire and security systems ideal for public buildings and government agencies. Specialist systems such as asset tagging and integrated systems for any environment or location.