Six key benefits of an Integrated Security System
Whether in the home or workplace, modern day security risks and requirements demand a high level of integration between electronic and physical security systems. By combining your CCTV, intruder alarms, access control, and fire protection in one centrally managed Integrated Security System (ISS), you can combat criminal activity and reduce ongoing operation costs.
Here are our top six benefits of having an ISS in today’s ever-changing digital world:
- Full automation and optimisation – simplify the monitoring, updating, and reporting processes by combining speed of use and data interpretation (saving time and money too).
- Fully customisable – because no ‘one-size-fits-all’ package meets the specific operational needs your property might face.
- Real time monitoring – check in on your home or business directly from your phone, tablet, or PC. Whether you are on the other side of the building, or the country, stay aware on the go.
- Centralised access control – making it easier and more efficient to monitor numerous properties from one place. This will also reduce the number of people involved in managing your security.
- Feel safer – a robust security system means more peace of mind. Intruders are less likely to take a chance, making you, your family, visitors, or employees feel protected.
- Save money – the long-term savings are endless! Reduce costs for security personnel and the need for upgrades as your business grows. You could also reduce the rate on your business insurance.
Tailored to you
With a reputation for embracing innovation, our team of qualified engineers will work with you to develop a bespoke system that is tailored to your needs. Learn more about our full list of services here.
Start your simplified security journey today by emailing email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 0345 3703 999.
Read more news
We provide the very latest security solutions in addition to servicing and maintenance support programmes to keep your property safe.
The UK is saying goodbye to copper cables as it transitions to digital internet-based services by 2025. Read our latest article about what The Digital Switchover means for our analogue customers.
We have job vacancies available for a Security & Fire Service / Maintenance Engineer and Installation Engineer. Apply today!